Welcome to quarry Wetro, located in the 445 people village in the Oberlausitz, about 10 km away from Niesky
- Wetro offers deep diving, old mine stuff and 2 little caves
- Thomas Szagunn - the owner of the dive center, provides air fills, Nitrox up to 50% and Argon
- deepest spot 56 meter
- The Wetro is separated by an underwater "wall" into two sections, the wall ends 17 meter below the surface
- nice stuff around the wall - old tracks with little surprises ;)
- drop off diving only
- the dive center was under construction in 2007
- Camping possible!
- Before diving get in touch with the owner via mobile phone in Sproitz
- THe attached Diving Center in the village has just open on wednesday afternoon
Due to the depth and changing visibility, good lights are recommended!
go to Quarry Wildschuetz
go to Quarry Langner